This meeting will be held over Zoom. See below for link.
- Check in with Beat 7 RPD officer, Jameiz Terrell (7:05-7:15)
- Nick Despota will present the updated neighborhood council website (7:15-7:30)
- Diane Richwine and David Swanson will provide a brief emergency preparedness update and talk about one thing you can do this summer to prepare (See Minimum Emergency Supplies for Two Weeks, PDF) (7:30-7:45)
- Master Gardener Trish Clifford on tips for irrigating your vegetable garden in a drought (Food Gathering During Drought, PDF) (7:45-8:15)
- Results of poll on “East Richmond” name change (if you haven’t responded, here is the link) (8:15-8:25)
- Authorization for the N.C. to support an appropriate traffic control measure at Barrett & Key Blvd. (8:25-8:40)
- Short Notes-(8:40-9:00)
- Saturday’s 6/18 Dumpster Day – 2 more volunteers needed Saturday morning to help with directing traffic. Please contact me if you can help for 1 1/2 hours – refreshments.
- The final Dollar Tree Council resolution with our neighborhood’s conditions of approval has been requested from Planning.
- Notes on catalytic converter protection
- Summer schedule
Zoom link: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/83418221621
or mobile phone +16699006833,,83418221621#